Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waking up 2012

Well, I am in the process of waking up from a horrible dream I had last night!!!!!! It was truly a nightmare!

 I dreamt that President Obama was re-elected! I thought it was the worst dream I have ever had!

Until, I woke up and realized it was my worst NIGHTMARE!

Well, at least I can cling to the fact that he promises us that "THE BEST IS YET TO COME!" ha ha ha ha Oh my word, to think there is more on the way!!!!!!!! He saved his best for last? Oh, how  I wait with anticipation, but not of anything good!

More immorally is on its way, but don't worry.....IT WILL BE LEGAL so they think it is OK.

Amazing how the government can legalize sin isn't it?
Oh, and if you want to smoke pot on a recreational basis just come on over to Colorado! So now more and more sin can come our way because we know that people under the influence of drugs do all kinds of good things don't they?

More babies will be created.......only to be killed. But that too, is OK because it is still legal and Obama will protect the woman's rights........but that little baby has no rights.

 I would say I am shocked but I am not at all shocked......while I was sooo hopeful and tried to hold on to the few bright Americans still out there to go to the polls and make the RIGHT choice........I am not shocked.

Honestly, I predicted months ago that he would win....FOX NEWS should replace Karl Rove with me since I got it right and well, he just didn't get it last night. Poor guy was having a little case of denial I think when he still thought it was too early to call after Ohio went to Obama!

When I told my family and friends that  he would get reelected again long ago......some of them said, "NO HE WILL BE A ONE TERM PRESIDENT" too bad, we aren't a betting family or I would have won some money last night!

Now that he has been reelected, we will just lose money........or shall I say........we will be donating it to those "charity cases" who like the government to take care of them, because it is so much easier than working for a living because our leaders have made it that way.

 Sometimes, I even wonder about churches, and teaching our kids to give to these causes.

I am on a committee to help collect food for the needy.......as I went by where I needed to drop it off........in the middle of the day I see people with bags of stuff walking away. They weren't at work in the middle of the day because they were soooo busy collecting all they could for free so why work?

While I love to help those truly in need like those who lost their homes in Sandy.....I can't help but wonder if churches, and schools that collect are just being enablers sometimes to those just sitting around taking all they can get for free.

Not that I don't like something for free every once in a while....why I love that Baskin and Robbins will give me a free ice cream on my birthday, just for getting older! That is really something especially since the only "free" thing I get as I get older are wrinkles!

 But of course we won't have to worry about giving freely now that Obama has been reelected because he is just going to take it from us, and give it to them for us! (We can't even write it off our taxes as a charitable contribution!)

 I think churches/organizations that rely on donations to run are going to suffer the cost! But aren't some of them to blame for the loss? The Christians who stayed home and didn't bother to vote, some didn't even register and they make me sick!

I mean really now, what are some churches thinking? Much less, preaching?

 I know too many church attenders with Obama signs in their yards....scary. I have to wonder if the actual word of God was preached in all churches today....instead of the jokes, humorous stories, and the "I will pat your back from the pulpit if you promise to brag about me staff, self-esteem building moments" that take place every Sunday in churches.

Try finding a Bible study that you study the word of God (that would be an actual book in the bible.) I had to search this past Fall through four different "good" churches before I actually found one that was going to study a book of the bible!

It is not popular in the church today to offer bible studies that actually study a book of the bible. One lady told me, "moms just don't have the time for an inductive bible study or a lot of homework."

Umm.......how do they have time for Facebook then? I am a mom and I am just as busy and guess what? Sure I have had to carve some "extras" out of my life to make time.....but studying the bible is changing my life much more than any social club ever will.. It is the only thing that gets me through the parenting and just daily life......it is the one thing besides prayer, that keeps me close to God.

It has become the norm to offer "bible studies" that study a book on parenting, or marriage, or how be a Godly woman instead. What we once considered "book clubs" we now call bible studies in the church today.

 I love to read, so I love books on parenting and marriage and all that self-help stuff, but should churches today be replacing bible studies for nothing more than book studies?

 Isn't it time we actually read the bible and know what it says? Shouldn't we place priority on studying the bible over parenting and marriage books?

I have to wonder if churches encouraged this more with their members.......and members were thriving studying a book of the bible.......I have to believe God would provide us with all the parenting and marriage advice we could ever need and give us the time to attend a book club or read those books on our own.

 Not to mention that we alone could be much better prepared to reach the lost world, maybe even change it for Christ! Maybe the election results would have been different if this happened.......maybe God would turn away his anger from our nation?

Now that the election is over.....instead of being mad that my candidate didn't win.....and depressed with how much damage Obama can do since his "best is yet to come!"

I feel a renewed sense of urgency to study God's word, to be a light in my community, and tell everyone I can that "The Best is Yet to come!"

But it isn't going to be anything Obama has to offer..........it is going to be Christ coming through the clouds to call us home! I hope you are ready and if so, you will help tell others about Him!

I can't wait to see  EVERYONE.........falling at the knees of Jesus one day and proclaiming Him as Lord and Saviour. Honestly, that brings me comfort in times like these. The agnostics, and atheists, President Obama, and movie stars, the folks that say they do not need religion in their lives..........they  are so right about that. They don't need religion..........just a relationship with Jesus, and I pray they accept Him before it is too late.
 I really believe this election is a wake up call for churches and Christians all across America, to get into the word  of GOD a whole lot more, and reach further into our communities with all that Christ Jesus can offer the unbeliever! I hope you will join me on my venture because "THE BEST IS YET TO COME" for those who have a personal relationship with Jesus!