Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Halloween 2012

Amanda carved her pumpkin when she got home from school. She thought it was fun but slimy!  We roasted the seeds but the girls didn't like them.




Amelia would have nothing to do with carving that slimy pumpkin and stayed away.

She chose to make her pumpkin a snoopy pumpkin.




Amelia wanted to be a bunny for trick or treating.

Amanda chose to be a bride. I had sooo much fun sewing their costumes from dawn to the wee hours of the night......Not! But it sounds like something a SUPER MOMMY would do doesn't it? I am so glad I am not one of those!



They had sooooo much fun! Amelia loved that they gave her candy and would run back yelling, "I got candy, I am having so much fun!"


My bunny and bride!


Amelia's stash!

The Father of the bride! Yikes, some day this will be for real!