
We finished the month of October out by celebrating Amanda turning seven! I still can't believe how quickly time flies when you are having fun but it only makes me want to treasure and document the moments all the more!

Amanda has a "big" birthday party every other year and it can be out somewhere. That way she can invite a lot of people. Then the next year we have smaller party at home with a smaller group of friends. We are hoping this will keep the "birthday party craziness" in check and keep it from getting out of control or "bigger" every year as well as teach her that money doesn't grow on trees and birthday parties are expensive. I feel like it is working so far and she still is grateful and appreciative which is what we want, even though we all love to have parties and entertain friends and family! (It really keeps me from going wild since I do love to plan a good party!)

Amanda invited 31 friends. Another reason we host things like this out of the house! Amelia loved climbing and kept us busy on the moon bounces

I secretly enjoyed following her around and sliding down the slides! Hubby did too but he might not admit that.

Hubby and Amelia having fun!

Amanda going in for the perfect slide.

I am so grateful for all of the new wonderful mommy friends God has placed in my life. I love the instant acceptance I have been shown and the non-judgemental attitudes, laid back etc.The one gal is an organizer for a career.......God knew I needed a friend like that!

Hurry up daddy!

The birthday Princess!!!!

The "twin cousins" who would ever know that they were a year and 1/2 apart? So sweet together!

Enough pictures already mom....we are trying to eat our ice cream.

Some of the amazing kids!

The amazing five together!

I will be amazed if I ever get a picture of them all smiling and looking at the same time, but four out of five isn't bad.

Amanda passing out favors for her friends.

We had fun putting these together. I found these ice cream cups on sale and put some bubble gum and free ice cream card in it. I got the idea from a party Amanda went to. It beats all the candy and plastic annoying party favors I think so I stole the idea.

The precious couple of the year! Thanks for coming everyone!!!!!!!!!!! We had a blast celebrating our seven year old princess!