Saturday, November 3, 2012

Playing with Friends!

Amelia loves to go to school two days a week, but the other days she loves to play with her sweet mom and all of her friends. We have to set them all up in the playroom closet for "school" time. We have to sing all the songs she sings at school, GREET EACH FRIEND, do the weather chart, say the ABC's and of course.......sing our favorite Days of the Week song.


Grumpy refused to smile for the picture because he couldn't sit next to Doc McStuffins!

We had snack time.......

and just had a fun time with friends! I will admit that dragging the friends from room to room can get a little old.......but these precious moments together playing school in the closet are truly treasured times that I simply love and will miss the most when my baby is all grown up, so I am just going to ENJOY THE MOMENTS while I can!