Saturday, November 3, 2012

Party, Parade, & Program 2012



 On my Favorite holiday, Halloween, Amanda's school had a class party, parade, and program. Amelia and I went and had such a great time!

My little bunny loved visiting with the class bunnies. Don't tell her that her sister is allowed to bring them home for a weekend please. I don't know that I could handle that!



Amelia was such a great helper at the party setting out the food. We used a cookie cutter to cut out pumpkins, bats, and cats. It took forever.....
after the class party we dressed up for the parade. The kids were adorable in all of their costumes.

Amanda chose to be a bride! Daddy saw her in her costume and said, "Ohhhhh" I know what he was thinking.


Amanda has the sweetest classmates! The kids are just soooo respectful toward one another. I love being around them.
The school goes up to 8th grade and starts at preschool age three, and everyone participated. One teacher dressed as an 8th grader which was hysterical!



This was my favorite costume!

My sweet Bride waving to her sister! She got to walk in the parade with her fifth grade buddy!

Next we went to the program where all the younger classes sang songs they had learned in music class. Very cute!

Amanda did all the motions to the song! I was sooo proud of her. She really uses such expression and appears to enjoy being on stage! Ummm.....


Amelia was allowed to sit with her sister during the party.

She was an amazing little helper. We carried everything in a laundry basket. I saw someone doing this at church and decided it was a great idea to steal! The basket came in handy and Amelia loved helping. She helped me carry food into the school. Even another mom commented on what a good helper she was! So....I left feeling like a proud mommy! I can't wait for the Thanksgiving Festival and upcoming Christmas program! We have so much to look forward to!