Thursday, September 1, 2011

Meeting Mickey

As "magical" as Disney is for children.....as an adult I do love it too! I love the attention to detail that Disney displays so well! However, I do have a little complaint....only one, the lines were short, the weather was good even though we did have a rain storm it was actually refreshing since it cooled everything down. My only complaint is that we didn't get to see Minnie! She really was my idol at one time in my life! I even dressed up like her for a few parties and for school.......even sprayed painted a pair of pumps yellow to look like her and we didn't get to see her except from a distance. They kept her hidden! We waited in line in the building that Mickey and Minnie show up for pictures now. They use to hang out in Toon Town but since that is being renovated they do things differently. We waited in a line that went quickly, I think it was 10 minutes max, and thought we would see Mickey and Minnie but we just got to see Mickey.

Amanda was thrilled he helped fill up her autograph book.....she has yet to ask for mine! I guess I will have to dig out my Minnie costume for that to happen! Tempting, so tempting!



I thought Amelia would just run at the chance to meet her favorite character right now...........but she was shy and refused to take a picture without daddy. They took a family picture but we haven't ordered it yet!

It was good to see you Mickey but next time, we want to see Minnie. I hope there isn't trouble in paradise or something?