
We really had a fun time in Pensacola and stopped off at the Butterfly house but it had just closed. Amanda has been there before so she was fine with that and Amelia was just as happy seeing all the baby ducklings with their mommy.

It was really hot in Florida and they had a lovely playground but since it was plastic and it was hot no one ventured onto it. But I wonder if anyone ever plays on that playground when right next to it there is this adorable sprinkle park. The girls loved it!

We all enjoyed Grandma's baking! No one can make Hot Fudge Cake as good as Grandma does, (not even the Marriott resorts/hotels ha ha)

The girls could have stayed there longer but after such a full day already I was tired!

We really had a great time and hated to leave but every good visit must come to an end and a picture taken by Grandpa!

But when I tried to get a picture of the two of them, Grandma hid behind the pillar!!!!!We had an early flight so she didn't think she was picture ready!

Back into the rental car we went and headed to the airport. Amanda loves to ride in rental cars and was thrilled with her little booster we bought so we didn't have to take our Giant one on the plane etc. We have been there and done that one! This rental was much better than the last. We made sure to get a four door this time, last visit poor Great Grandma had to crawl into the back of a two door!

This is the last flight that Amelia will have to ride on a lap! We will have to pay for her now that she is two but I think it is a good thing for a child to have their "own" seat!

This is daddy's "put the camera away look" I get that ALOT! But it is not to be confused with "the look" that is a different look I get when I am talking too much or have irritated him. My mom has yet to see it and has wanted to for almost eight years! She just doesn't believe he could give "the look" so I will take a picture next time!

The girls were so tired but had a blast!

It is amazing how I can just know what hubby is thinking just by his looks! He's still adorable even when I do get "the look" I usually need it to be totally honest! What a compliment we are to one another!