Sunday, September 4, 2011

Playground fun!

We had a great time at the best playground when we visited Grandpa and Grandma in Pensacola. Amelia put her hand on one of the hand prints and then I looked and saw that it said "Amelia." 
 I still am not sure if she chose that hand because she saw her name or if it was merely coincidence?

But I was impressed!



She gave grandpa a run for his money. She kept him running! It is a good thing is plays tennis several days a week so he can keep up with our little runner!

They did take a cracker break.


Amanda and I had a swinging contest!

My "Blue Angel"

We had a blast on the swings! It is these moments that I truly treasure the most in life. Just doing something simple that I loved as a child, with my child......just makes my day!

Our Angels flying those Blue Angel planes!


What a wonderful playground!

We see you in there daddy, we love that you love playgrounds as much as we do! But don't worry daddy even though you might look like you are in a tower like Tangled, we won't yell for you to "throw down your hair!"