Sunday, January 16, 2011

She's moving out?

I have a very bad habit of calling Amelia, Amanda and Amanda, Amelia. It just happens.......the other day at breakfast I guess Amanda had simply had enough..........

Amanda-"I can't wait until I move out!"

Me-"What?" (breaking into shocking laughter) "Why would you say that?"

Amanda-"Cause then you won't call me the wrong name!"

Me-"When are you moving out?"

Amanda-"College, and you know where I am going?"

Me- "Where?"

Amanda-"Lynchburg."

I am glad the girl has her goals, but I wish she didn't want to grow up so fast! I think it is those "teenagers" fault. Today she wore a shirt sleeved t-shirt over a turtleneck and asked me if "I liked the look?"
I told her I did think it was cute! She said "It is the teenager look!" I asked her where she got it and she told me saw a teenager wearing a shirt like this so "I got the idea from the teenager."

Then she said, "When we were at Chick-filet once and I was playing with a girl, she wore a skirt over pants and that's where I got that idea from. Remember when I wore that skirt with the pants?"

I have to say I had no idea she noticed what others are wearing so much! I thought it was just she likes to create her own outfits because she is creative and enjoys playing dress ups!