Amanda loves to meet new people and talk to them. She was extremely interested this year into talking to EVERYONE!
Amelia enjoyed the sights but nothing beat running around the reception hall and having her parents take turns chasing her.
Every year at the Bethlehem market place they give Amanda a bracelet and she loves them!




The yummy lentil soup! We bought some beans to make our own and they gave us their recipe so let's hope my cooking can measure up to their "yummy soup."


Still running but she fell asleep on the way home so it was worth chasing her around.

Amelia has learned to say, "baby Jesus" and it is just precious to hear her say it. Only she started calling every baby she sees "baby Jesus" so we will have to work on that!

I love live nativities. When I was a little girl we would go to a mall to see one. It is a little sad to me to see how quickly times have changed because you would never see a live nativity in a mall nowadays.

The church has a reception after you walk through Bethlehem with cookies and punch.

It was fabulous to see my former co worker's hubby there this year. He took this picture and last year at this time he was fighting cancer. God is good! I did some acting at this church with him when I was single and into church drama. I am so thankful for the power of prayer and was encouraged to see great he is doing!

Someone who will remain nameless was thinking about going into her momma's purse and helping herself to some yummy goldfish......

She decided to go for it!

Then she saw that I noticed.........

If only my parents would be feed me every once in a while I wouldn't have to steal goldfish.

Amanda had punch and loved it. In the past, she has only wanted the water but she just raved about how yummy the punch was. She wants to make it at home and when I told her I got a punch bowl as a wedding present and have yet to use it, why she is just determined to see that it gets used!
When asked if she wanted to help make a basket in the market place, Amelia jumped at the chance!
I love this picture of Amanda talking with this older gentleman. I love that she loves to learn from people of all ages with such enthusiam!
The soldier usually scares Amanda but not this year! He does however, scare me a little!
The yummy lentil soup! We bought some beans to make our own and they gave us their recipe so let's hope my cooking can measure up to their "yummy soup."
Still running but she fell asleep on the way home so it was worth chasing her around.
Amelia has learned to say, "baby Jesus" and it is just precious to hear her say it. Only she started calling every baby she sees "baby Jesus" so we will have to work on that!
I love live nativities. When I was a little girl we would go to a mall to see one. It is a little sad to me to see how quickly times have changed because you would never see a live nativity in a mall nowadays.
The church has a reception after you walk through Bethlehem with cookies and punch.
It was fabulous to see my former co worker's hubby there this year. He took this picture and last year at this time he was fighting cancer. God is good! I did some acting at this church with him when I was single and into church drama. I am so thankful for the power of prayer and was encouraged to see great he is doing!
Someone who will remain nameless was thinking about going into her momma's purse and helping herself to some yummy goldfish......
She decided to go for it!
Then she saw that I noticed.........
If only my parents would be feed me every once in a while I wouldn't have to steal goldfish.
Amanda had punch and loved it. In the past, she has only wanted the water but she just raved about how yummy the punch was. She wants to make it at home and when I told her I got a punch bowl as a wedding present and have yet to use it, why she is just determined to see that it gets used!
What a fun family tradition! Sometimes, I will admit I do get overwhelmed and run down with all of our annual Christmas traditions, and the constant running here and there but.........I wouldn't want to skip any of them especially going to Bethlehem!