Monday, January 17, 2011

Now she's staying forever........

Well, well, everyone knows a woman has the prerogative to change her mind from time to time......my hubby sure knows that about me. Although, it is usually his wisdom that is what causes me to change my mind.


Last week, Amanda couldn't wait to move out, but tonight it is a different story and it all started because I got the laundry folded and put away! (Yes mom, I can hear you shouting hallelujah all the way over here!)


Today was a momentous day for us because I was determined to make sure all of the laundry on the chaise in my bedroom got folded and put away and I did just that. (Let's just say the chaise is a wonderful place to just empty the laundry basket and it is far less noticeable than when I dump it on the family room couch.)


Amanda came into my room to tell me good night and couldn't believe the chaise was EMPTY. She immediately laid down and told her dad that after she got married and they got tired of living in our basement........that the chaise would make a good bed!


Her dad had to ask for some clarification so she clarified that she was going to get married, and live in the basement with her hubby and her little sister Amelia!


Wow, normally I would get a little scared to think she didn't have a better goal than that but after spending part of the day going through her old baby clothes to give away.........I couldn't be more thrilled that my baby isn't going to leave me like those clothes are!