With a new year here I have decided that I needed to update my look. So when my five year was looking at my make up and asked if she could put my make up on me I figured why not? What have I got to lose? She had soooo much fun doing it and I didn't look in the mirror until she was totally done! I had an event that evening so unfortunately I had to wash it off but I will admit I was tempted to leave it on and pretend it was the "norm" for me in front of the adults I was meeting with that night. But since we will be doing some business together and some of them I would be meeting for the first time...........I figured the new make over might not leave the professional impression that I hoped to make and I might embarrass my hubby and girls. Amelia just kept staring at my face! What fun it is to be a girl! Of course, by allowing this makeover experience it is going to make it all the more difficult to keep both of the girls out my vanity. Even Amelia loves to open the drawers and look for my lotion!