We are having quite a storm tonight and I think baby Amelia must not like it because she is kicking and moving around like she did when she was smaller. She's always been quite the mover but slowed down recently since she is bigger, but tonight during the storm she is moving her arms, legs, and entire body around. I must say this is the one thing I will miss about pregnancy, feeling her move around inside and watching my tummy as she moves. So fun! I think that is really all I will truly miss though to be 100 percent honest:) Ok, I will miss the way my hubby waits on me hand and foot with a smile. I am sure he will still wait on me, just not with that glowing smile:)
Only 14 more days to go.......I really do not think she will make it that much longer but I just might be surprised! Who knows? I didn't go into labor last time since I was induced, and then had an epidural so I don't remember feeling too much pain when I was in labor, so I asked the doctor how I will know I am in labor if it happens this time, she said, "Oh you will know!" I love my doctors and the practice I go to, they are awesome! Last week I saw a new nurse they have hired and she had me laughing so hard, and that's a good thing right now since I don't laugh as easily as I usually do at this stage!