
This is where I want to retire! Although, Disney will have to do some major renovations to the castle before I move in because I do not want everyone walking through my home all day long!

We woke the kids up once again at 6:45 am
We ate our granola bars, (we did this daily since it made for a quick breakfast but by the end of the week it did get old.)
The bus picked us up at the hotel and I was glad we got in line early because everyone staying at the resorts can use the Magic Hours so a line quickly developed. Amanda was excited and Amelia was her sweet but extra quiet self. She really likes to sleep in!

We were excited to see all of the new renovations Disney is making in Fantasy Land. They are trying to make waiting in line more fun.

They added fun activities for the kids to do while waiting in line to ride the Pooh Bear ride. Amanda dove right in but Amelia didn't want to play at first......she just watched and then decided to play.

I think it is pretty smart for Disney to make waiting in line interactive and I even played!

The girls loved playing in the honey screen and writing their names etc. I was thinking how nice this would be to have in a special education classroom! Children with autism or sensory disorders would find this calming I think!

I love seeing them playing together, so sweet!

We all enjoyed riding in the honey pots!

In July, they opened the new Dumbo play area. You get a ticket and then play while you wait for the ride to open up. We didn't need to play or wait since there wasn't a line yet, but the girls wanted to stay and play in the new circus tent. So fun!

It was new so it was nice and clean unlike some of the play areas we have been to.

Both of the girls loved climbing! It amazes me how Amelia just has no fear of heights! I remember Amanda having some around the age of 2 or so and she wasn't much of a climber but Amelia makes up for it!

Amelia and daddy rode together but I don't think you can see her since she is sooo tiny!

They still have the Dumbo that you can take pics in and have added another Dumbo ride which was a smart idea I think. They made the whole area a lot nicer.

Dumbo pic last summer. (August, 2011) This is right before we lost Amanda last year! It was so awful to lose your child at Disney! I will never forget that feeling of sheer panic and fear for as long as I live! We had just ridden Dumbo and were walking back to another ride but didn't convey this to Amanda and she was right next to me walking.....she thought we were going to get the stroller so she headed that direction and I thought she was right next to me.......I looked and she was gone and I screamed "where's Amanda?" Hubby was carrying Amelia.....we looked around and it seemed like eternity.......but it was only about 30 seconds..........I saw her running back into the store by the Pooh Bear ride crying......she was going to get help which I was so proud of her.....the run to get her seemed forever and when I grabbed her I just never wanted to let go. I felt so bad.
That moment changed us and we had the girls stay in the stroller this time or hold our hands.......we were constantly checking and at one point this trip hubby yelled, "where is Amanda?" She was in the stroller but he didn't see her. I guess once you lose your child at Disney.......it changes you forever and makes you more diligent and a little more on edge!

I always try and get a good pic of the castle but never seem to.

The girls were really into having their pics taken and getting autographs of the characters. I guess it is the new thing these days because every child seemed to do this....

The girls with Brave! I think she has a different name but hubby took Amanda to see the movie so I haven't seen it yet. I was afraid it might scare Amelia.

Safe in the stroller! We rented a stroller for the week versus taking our own. Hubby's friend went to Disney recently and they had their expensive stroller stolen! I thought that was awful, but what was really shocking was that we had the stroller we rented stolen not once, but twice! The Disney cast moves the strollers...so we thought it was just moved at first, but then we found out someone took it. It was a little shocking since they had to take our name card out. This happened to us at Sesame Place once but hubby found it and stole it back. The thief saw us stealing our stroller back and confronted us and hubby had tied our receipt to it and showed it to them. Ha Smart hubby!!!!

The longest we ever waited in line was for the fairies......we waited about 30 minutes but it seemed forever.....but worth it.

The girls are soooo excited about the new Tinker Bell movie coming out in October so they really wanted to see Tinker Bell. Her sis wasn't there this time but rumor has it she will be after the movie comes out! So I guess we will be doing this again one day!

I do like how personable all the character's are with the kids! I liked how they spent some time with the girls. Especially, after waiting to see them. They weren't rushed to get us out of there. I wonder if I can get this job when I retire? I can be the first 70 year old Tinker Bell! I can already make a bun like that on top of my head!

Waiting is worth it! I loved the photo pass and the pics the Disney photographers took were much better than mine. You give them a card and then they take the pics all day at all the parks and then they sent us the photos digitally. Then we could choose which ones to buy. We haven't downloaded their pics yet but I was glad they do that versus having to buy pics there and carry them around all day. They really do think of everything.

Amelia said Donald is her favorite!

Amelia started making this face every time I would ask her to smile........I guess it was her way of telling me she was sick of pics. She couldn't ride some of the rides so I felt bad and would buy her little treats while we waited for Daddy and Amanda. She loved it!
All for now......stayed tuned.....for more fun is on the way!