Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 3- Blizzard Beach Fun

None of us had been to Blizzard Beach before so decided to see what it was like.

My sweet niece and nephew came with us and we had a blast together.We can never see them enough!

The sleigh at Blizzard Beach.

The snow family was melting in sun.



 We thought the Lost Children Bench would be a fun pic! So everyone sat down and looked sad! This cracks me up!!

They all were saying, "Help me!"


They look a little too happy to be lost.......


My nephew has an awesome sense of humor, we think a lot a like!

Oh no, he is too short for the water slides!!!!!!!!!
My girls loved all the attention!

My nephew and niece went down this wild slide. It goes straight down and the sign warns sliders to not wear 2 pieces since they might lose them!

I love the palm trees in Florida!
Amelia's favorite ride was the toboggan ride and I didn't get a pic! It was soo cute to see her come down the large slide on a purple mat. She did it again and again. There was an afternoon storm so we went inside the little store and shopped around. Then we ate an early dinner and by then the rain stopped and the park had cleared out so we had it to ourselves. We went on ride after ride without waiting in lines which was sooo nice, not to mention the water was nice and warm. It was truly a blast and some place we look forward to going again!
The park has pretend snow which is funny for Florida, and a sleigh. Not to mention they play Christmas music throughout the day and that well, that can get a little annoying although my hubby didn't even notice the music. He has mastered tuning out things that annoy him.......um.........glad I am not on that list! (At least, I hope I'm not....I better ask!