
While Grandpa was up visiting for the big graduation parties....we decided to take a little trip to see the Space Shuttle. I am still sad they won't be going to space anymore. I have always found the shuttle program fascinating! It was neat to see it up close.


It was really cool to stand under it.

We waited in a very long line for a chance to sit in a Cessna. It was a long wait because there were some very rude people in front of us that didn't think it was necessary to make their kids obey. The posted rules were for everyone but them! I have zero patience for people who think the rules don't apply to them but it is part of living in this area!

Amelia got in the plane for a minute but when the instructor told her to not move the steering wheel so hard she got out. It was his tone and the fact he was a man...she's pretty sensitive and doesn't warm up to too many men quickly! I think that will be a good thing when she starts dating!

I loved visiting this museum but next time we will pack a picnic or something because the only place they have to eat is McDonald's.

Eating at McDonald's does things to my stomach and weird things to my family as you can see...........

We have found it best to steer clear of them..........