Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fun packed trip!

Last weekend we were able to get away for a few days for some fun family time! Sometimes, we just have to get away for family time! We love to try new places so we stayed at a hotel resort that we have never stayed at before. We all loved it and already have a trip booked for next year!

 We checked into the hotel and then had a nice dinner at one of the restaurants in the hotel.
The girls and I loved the room that daddy had selected for us. Amanda and Amelia both love to stay in hotels for some reason. I think we could have just stayed at the hotel the whole time and never left and both girls would have just been fine with it!

I loved this little sign in the hotel hallway and found it to be very quiet for a hotel that was constantly hosting weddings, and luncheons etc. They had two wedding receptions while we were there and two churches were having their woman's retreats there so there was a lot going on yet it was quiet......


This was the view from our balcony. The girls really enjoyed looking out at the pool and I loved watching the wedding reception going on in the ballroom. It was fun to watch!
We took a night time swim and Amelia went all around the edge of the pool to the 8ft. It scared me to death but she loved it and once we were in the 4ft, she told me to go to the other end so she could do it by herself. Of course I stayed close by but was happy to see that she enjoys the water and has no fear of it!




Amelia really wanted to go in the hot tub!

The girls loving the balcony and view.


The next day we went to see a play at Sight and Sound Theatre.