Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mia's class!

Amelia's exercise class just ended due to some make ups and she misses the obstacle course already!

I am soooo proud of her because every week she had me hold her hand on the balance beem until the very last week!


She loved the obstacle course! 
She wasn't as into the circle time stretching!

Touching her toes was a breeze for her because she bent those knees! (Why didn't anyone tell me that secret before now?)



She loved throwing the wet ball at the smiley face on the wall. I am going to try and do this summer when we are outside. She loved it!

She loved the musical band!


Her teacher was a real sweetheart and very encouraging and energetic! She had some of the same activities every week but then new ones to mix it up and keep the kids interest! I saw Amelia's shyness melt away a little by the end of the session! No one can believe I can have a shy child but it is true!



I guess you could say the class pretty much wore her out! We can't wait to take another class together in the Fall!