
I know I need to wrap up this trip already before the next one! The girls love staying in hotels and love having the maid make their beds and when she put their favorite babies on the bed like this....they both came in the room and thought it was just adorable! Funny how the little things thrill them, but no, I will not be making their beds everyday like the maid for them!

I really like the town of Lancaster....it has a lot to offer and is so peaceful....to see shopping centers one minute and five minutes later you can be in the country looking at the green grass and watching the cows and Amish buggies go by.....it is more laid back........ but I do wonder why the photographer who made these posters felt compelled to take pics of doors, bridges, and mailboxes.......is it that boring up there? We thought it was funny!

The resort offered all different types of rooms including these villas...if you wanted to stay there for a while they have kitchens in them.....personally, when I vacation I do not like to cook......I guess that must be why I didn't like the camping trip last year.....yep, that's it! (Sounds better at least!)

We all loved the playground at the hotel........it was a really cool ship......

Although, I have never met a playground that Amelia didn't like.

There was also an outdoor pool, and a cute little water park for the kids!

The outdoor pool is heated!

The little water park!

My sweeties!

A putting green for golfers. (I thank God everyday my hubby isn't into playing golf! I think it is sooooo boring.....and doesn't move fast enough for me! I guess that is why so many retirees like it......

The conference rooms were really pretty.

The girls enjoyed exploring.....we all love to go places where we haven't been before and explore.....

The also had ping-pong tables........

A nice basketball court and other outside activities like horseshoes etc.

Inside one of the ball rooms......

A nice place for a wedding or party they were constantly hosting one event after the other......

Free ice cream daily although we didn't indulge.......

We were able to relax and enjoy our family after a stressful week.......but there was one problem...........the famous couple above couldn't find their names on the chart below......we expected after the first night for it to be posted but it was not........what is up with that.....I mean Jim Nabors and Billy Joel......Ronald Reagan but not us? I would still highly recommend this place..............