Monday, May 28, 2012

Sweet Sisters!

Mia imitating Amanda!

 Peek-a-boo- sisters!


I count my blessings many times a day when I look at these two how could I not feel blessed?


I am so thankful for them and I love their sweet relationship with one another! They are playing so nicely together as long as Mia isn't tired or near Amanda's Barbies! I love how they protect one another. Amelia raced over to her sister and told the other children to not hurt her sister the other day when she thought they were hurting her sis! Amanda also protects her little sis so it is sweet to watch. One day when the kids were playing a little rougher but playing, Amelia ran over to her sister and started crying, she is passionate about protecting her older sister! It is fun to watch and I pray they will ALWAYS be there for each other as they grow up!