Monday, May 21, 2012

Praying to Jesus!

Last night at bedtime Amelia said, "I want to pay!" I thought she was saying "play" so I told her it wasn't time to play!

She looked at me and said, "I want to pay!"

I was tired from her stalling to go to bed, (she's an expert staller sometimes) so I said, "It is not time to play it is bed time but what do you want to play?"

She said, "I want to pay to JESUS!"

I said, "Oh, I thought you were saying play!"

She bowed her head and folded her hands and prayed the most beautiful and longest prayer she has ever prayed. I don't remember every word but she did pray, "for grandpa to come and visit and get all better."
He isn't sick but he is coming to visit and she is really excited to have him come. She asks me every day if he is coming! Yesterday he called and she yelled, "Grandpa coming now?"

We are all getting very excited!!!!!