
I sat the Easter Boxes on the counter so Amelia couldn't reach them.......

Of course......I didn't think about the fact she could go and get a chair to reach her coco bunny......

Her face when she realized I caught her in the act and had a camera!

I love coco mom what can I say?

I have to say as of this week the coco bunnies have been finished off. Amelia finished hers a while ago but Amanda rationed hers off and even shared some with us....but now they are both gone and we are not going to buy anymore until next year.
The other day after we went to the grocery store Amelia came into the dining room and said, "Did we buy any coco at the store today mom?" When I told her we did not she said, "Oh yes we did!" She really is convinced that I am hiding coco from her but I really am not! She is my little coco bunny!