Amelia had a blast and did a great job of keeping up!
The maze was so beautiful with the mountains behind it. It was so breezy and cool there, we couldn't have asked for a prettier day.
There were benches to sit and relax along the way...........Amelia loves to climb up onto benches for some reason so had to explore them all.
She fell in love with the bird windmills and talked to them........nope she is not crazy she just thought they were real......
Amanda loved this adventure and had a lot of fun!
There's daddy and Amanda waving at the fountain in the middle of the maze. Amelia and I got a little lost from them and could see them but just couldn't make our way to them! Once we found each other we stayed really close until the end to avoid getting lost again in the maze.
Amanda really thought it was funny that she made it to the middle and could see me in the distance!
Amelia checking out the benches..............taking a break from all that running.........
I would hate to be the maintenance women maintaining these hedges in this maze for sure!
Amelia is obsessed with mulch and throwing it for some reason.......
Bye birdie!
I love you birdie!
I am so glad we could have this talk birdie.
Kisses for the birdie.
They had water spraying out of the bushes every so often that were very refreshing on a hot day......especially when hubby thought we should dress a little warmer since we were visiting the cold, caverns after the maze.........note to self.......the caverns were not cold and jackets were not necessary.
I am coming daddy..........wait for me..............I am running as fast as I can...........in these long pants you put me in...............to stay warm in the cold caverns.......I don't think mommy is going to let you live that one down..........
There was a little cave in the maze.
This was door was just a dead end!