Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Got write it down!

Since our blog is my only scrapbook until this summer when I become a SERIOUS SCRAPBOOKER once again! (that's my goal anyhow) I have to write down the funny stuff somewhere so......... Today we were stopped around 4:00 behind a school bus. We had come from a full day of preschool, lunch out, gardening class, cleaning out the car, (just for you dad) and the grocery so that was a long day! I said to Amanda, "Can you imagine being at school since I dropped you off until now?" "Wouldn't that be awful to not see me for that long?" "That's how it is going to be in first grade!" Amanda said with much excitment, "No offense mom but I can't wait to go to first grade!" "I love school!" I told her that was great and that I was glad she liked school, but I was offended!!!!!!!!! That's Ok, next year she just goes half a day so I plan on making the most of our afternoons together with fun, fun, and more fun! Even if she doesn't want to have fun with me, we are going to have FUN!