This blog was created to keep our family and friends updated on my many adventures and to help mommy with her scrapbooking.Enjoy, and feel free to add us to your links, but please do not use our last name for security reasons:) Thanks!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
That Wind!
Yesterday we were out and about running errands and it was extremely windy, I complained to Amanda that I really didn't like the wind in fact I told her "I hate the wind!" (I know we aren't suppose to use the word hate at our house unless we are talking about sin or Satan but I think we should make an exception for the wind, especially when it blows my hair into my face and I can't see.) Amanda was trying to show compassion since I was irritated with the wind and said, "I agree Mommy, you know I think the wind should be illegal!" Illegal? Wonder where she got that word?