Sunday, April 17, 2011

I do try!

I really do try to get a good picture of both girls smiling but........ as you can see it is hard for someone to sit still........ Even when she is being held by her big sis she still manages to squirm........ Or just look away............. sometimes they both look away..........









and sometimes one of them pushes the other away..........












or they look away again.......not sure what is so exciting out there..........















Ah ha! Both looking.........too bad I got it too dark....some day I will read the manual to my new camera











I get this pose alot when she is tired of taking pics.......
















Sometimes they get too hyper to take a pic.....













or wonder what my problem is for wanting to take so many pictures..........













the one gets goofy........and the other one wants to watch Goofy........












Well, I do try and just wanted you to know that we do try to get a picture to send you......but as you can see it is difficult. Where is Uncle L when you need him and his photography skills.........?