Saturday after pulling more weeds we decided to paint with sidewalk chalk (which was messier than I expected) Amanda is in to mixing colors so she mixed the blue and yellow to make green. I told her she looked like a green monster and to go "roar" for a picture and this is what I got:) Definitely filing this one in her wedding day slide show pics:)


On Saturday we went out to breakfast as a family. I saw an IHOP commercial the night before and told my husband how good it looked to me. He was thrilled that I wanted to go there for breakfast since I am not a big breakfast person and the thought of eating french toast with anything more than butter on it usually makes me sick...but like they say having a baby changes things:) The line at IHOP was way too long so we decided to go to Bob Evans, yep, talked daddy into it only because he was starving by that point. We couldn't believe it when we got the same waitress we had last time and were scared.....but ended up with free bacon, pancakes, and biscuits, so we were OK with the slow service. After breakfast we then shopped for some patio furniture. (yes we have been doing this since last summer) Just can't find something we like for the right price of course, Amanda loved every chair she sat in and would have us sit in them and say,"that's cum-toe-bull mommy." She is so much easier to please than we are:)
I love this relaxing pose:) On the way home we picked up some pretty flowers for Amanda and I to plant this weekend after the weed-pulling is done:) She's getting really good at pulling weeds:)
I walked into the sun room on Friday afternoon only to find an Alligator with a little present in it:)

Amanda loves her new pool and when her daddy filled it with water he sprayed her on purpose. Amanda laughed hysterically and then said, "why would you spray your little girl?"



Amanda loves her new pool and when her daddy filled it with water he sprayed her on purpose. Amanda laughed hysterically and then said, "why would you spray your little girl?"

Amanda enjoyed playing lifeguard and pretended to be a Great Wolf Lodge and was telling all the children what to do just like real lifeguards do. (I didn't realize she watched the lifeguards so much when we were there in February but I guess she did because she sure did imitate them down to their gestures and all)


Isn't this the life? Hanging out in the pool:)

On Friday morning my girlfriend and I took our kids to a place full of moon bounces:) I had never been there before and it was a blast. The children play in one room of moon bounces and slides and then when the whistle blows the kids go to another room full of more moon bounces and slides:) My girlfriend has a boy and a girl and Amanda followed her little boy everywhere!The kids had a blast together and as we walked to the car Amanda said, "thanks for bringing me here mommy and asking my friends to come!" Then she asked when we could come back and if her friends could do a "playdate" at her house:) She just loves her friends!



Isn't this the life? Hanging out in the pool:)

On Friday morning my girlfriend and I took our kids to a place full of moon bounces:) I had never been there before and it was a blast. The children play in one room of moon bounces and slides and then when the whistle blows the kids go to another room full of more moon bounces and slides:) My girlfriend has a boy and a girl and Amanda followed her little boy everywhere!The kids had a blast together and as we walked to the car Amanda said, "thanks for bringing me here mommy and asking my friends to come!" Then she asked when we could come back and if her friends could do a "playdate" at her house:) She just loves her friends!













