
Day 4- Leaving Pensacola for Orlando
Hubby found a direct flight from Pensacola to Orlando saving us from having to go through Atlanta:) We discovered it was a tiny plane with one row of seats on both sides, no potty, or drink service the night before:) I prayed so hard Amanda wouldn't have to go potty for those 2 hours! Amanda did well even though it was so loud she couldn't hear me talk until..... the last 1/2 hour she starting screaming and crying and on a plane with 17 people and no other children, I knew what everyone was thinking:) We tried the usual chocolate bar, snacks, coloring etc....but her poor ears I think were hurting because she kept yelling, "are we there yet my ears?" The noisy plane was too much for her little ears so I taught her to just put her hands over them to not hear the noise-I will have to remember I am the one that taught her to do this when she starts doing it to me at home:)

Checking the safety guide and exits
Our sporty rental- we asked for a four door only to get a 2 door. Seeing my grandma climb in and out of that was a hoot but I was thankful she could because I don't think this preggo could have made it. I did offer her the front seat.

Amanda made a new friend named Lucy:) She loved her!

We attended a mother's day luncheon-Amanda was the youngest there and Great Grandma was the oldest:)
Amanda was a little princess waiting for the mother's day program and fashion show to start. She was so excited to attend her first luncheon only for girls. When the pastor stopped by the luncheon she said, "The pastor came and he is a boy, can you even believe it?" I was just thankful she didn't tell him! She did well through the program until the last speaker when she said quite loudly, "when is this going to end!"

Great Grandma showing Amanda the great wall of who is who. Grandma does a great job keeping up with the family pics and she has 9 grandchildren and 10 and 1/2 great grand kids. All the pics are up there and everyone has their own row:) Amanda loved looking at all the pics just like I have through the years.

Sleeping at Great Grandma's

We surprised Grandma with a Happy Mother's Day cake-her favorite carrot cake is Amanda's, mine, and hubby's too!

Baby girl trying to get into the pic to sing Happy Mother's day to Grandma

Amanda won this tin filled with popcorn at the luncheon and couldn't have been more thrilled- we fit it in the suitcase:)



We really enjoyed our visit and had a Happy Mother's day weekend with Great Grandma! We look forward to her visit this summer!

Hanging out at the park with Lucy, my Aunt's dog:)


Amanda loved my cousin D's cat Bella, I thought about naming the new baby Bella at one time but with our last name I think it would just open doors to the poor child being teased her whole life:) I love the name though!


We attended a mother's day luncheon-Amanda was the youngest there and Great Grandma was the oldest:)Amanda was a little princess waiting for the mother's day program and fashion show to start. She was so excited to attend her first luncheon only for girls. When the pastor stopped by the luncheon she said, "The pastor came and he is a boy, can you even believe it?" I was just thankful she didn't tell him! She did well through the program until the last speaker when she said quite loudly, "when is this going to end!"

Great Grandma showing Amanda the great wall of who is who. Grandma does a great job keeping up with the family pics and she has 9 grandchildren and 10 and 1/2 great grand kids. All the pics are up there and everyone has their own row:) Amanda loved looking at all the pics just like I have through the years.

Sleeping at Great Grandma's

We surprised Grandma with a Happy Mother's Day cake-her favorite carrot cake is Amanda's, mine, and hubby's too!

Baby girl trying to get into the pic to sing Happy Mother's day to Grandma

Amanda won this tin filled with popcorn at the luncheon and couldn't have been more thrilled- we fit it in the suitcase:)



We really enjoyed our visit and had a Happy Mother's day weekend with Great Grandma! We look forward to her visit this summer!

Hanging out at the park with Lucy, my Aunt's dog:)


Amanda loved my cousin D's cat Bella, I thought about naming the new baby Bella at one time but with our last name I think it would just open doors to the poor child being teased her whole life:) I love the name though!
Give this girl a cat and a piece of ribbon and she is entertained. Who needs Mickey Mouse when you have a cat to chase? We decided visiting Mickey this trip being preggo wasn't a good idea, we were thinking about going to Sea World but it was 96 degrees down there and this preggo just didn't want to be out walking around in that:) (mommy guilt kicked in for a minute but since Amanda was having so much fun, it didn't last. ) Plus, she went to Disney when she was two and had fun but she didn't talk about it as much as other trips like to Great Wolf Lodge, Sesame Street Place, and Chincoteague, so I don't think she will be scarred for life just yet. We were happy to just be with Grandma relaxing, and enjoying her stories. We are so thankful to have a Grandma and Greatgrandma that love us and God. One morning at breakfast I noticed she had been reading her bible to start her day out right, this is not easy for her since she can only see partially out of one eye. Her faith and dedication to her daily time with God is inspiring to me!

Take this kid to a playground these days and you are her new best friend! For some reason she is enjoying playgrounds at three and 1/2 more than ever which kinda surprises me:) We can' t wait for the playground in the water to open soon!

Talking to Great Grandma at the luncheon

Showing GG her tongue...........not sure why but she is into seeing "the little thing that hangs down" in every one's throat these days. I hope she doesn't ask you but if she does, just stick out your tongue and say "AHHH" and you will make this child's day! Truly!

Chatting with Great Grandma

The fashion show was cute, this gal wore a plunger and they called it the "plunging neckline" someone was a very creative writer

Sipping tea at the luncheon-Amanda decided she didn't like tea so we will just stick with water when we have our tea parties:)

Laughing with GG and my Aunt, not sure what was sooo funny though?

Three generations together!

Great Grandma and Amanda making funny faces before church- it is nice to know that even at 91 she has a sense of humor:)

Amanda love the fact she could reach the cookie table all by herself:) I think she had three cookies!

Amanda used her big girl manners at the luncheon and I was so proud of her!

The funny fashion show at the mother's day luncheon program

WE WERE FIFTEEN MINUTES EARLY TO CHURCH SO I HAD TO DOCUMENT IT WITH A PIC. (wouldn't want hubby to ever forget this day) SOOOO EARLY WE HAD TO WAIT IN THE LOBBY:)

Mother's day lunch with Great Grandma, Aunt C, and cousins was fun. We got to meet a future member of our family and taught Amanda to say to him, "so you want to join our family" only she said it better when he wasn't around:) He was a nice guy and we look forward to him joining our family in January:) I think we made him nervous since he had to pass our approval before marrying my cousin:) He passed, I just can't believe my baby cousin B is getting married!

Posing before church with Great Grandma:)

The airplane trip home:) Making funny faces:) Another direct flight (yay daddy) but a big plane this time:) The portable DVD player kept Amanda entertained the entire time:) Yes, it never fails the things my husband buys that I think aren't necessary...........are usually the most useful! What can I say he's a smart guy, afterall he did marry me!

Take this kid to a playground these days and you are her new best friend! For some reason she is enjoying playgrounds at three and 1/2 more than ever which kinda surprises me:) We can' t wait for the playground in the water to open soon!

Talking to Great Grandma at the luncheon

Showing GG her tongue...........not sure why but she is into seeing "the little thing that hangs down" in every one's throat these days. I hope she doesn't ask you but if she does, just stick out your tongue and say "AHHH" and you will make this child's day! Truly!

Chatting with Great Grandma

The fashion show was cute, this gal wore a plunger and they called it the "plunging neckline" someone was a very creative writer

Sipping tea at the luncheon-Amanda decided she didn't like tea so we will just stick with water when we have our tea parties:)

Laughing with GG and my Aunt, not sure what was sooo funny though?

Three generations together!

Great Grandma and Amanda making funny faces before church- it is nice to know that even at 91 she has a sense of humor:)

Amanda love the fact she could reach the cookie table all by herself:) I think she had three cookies!

Amanda used her big girl manners at the luncheon and I was so proud of her!

The funny fashion show at the mother's day luncheon program

WE WERE FIFTEEN MINUTES EARLY TO CHURCH SO I HAD TO DOCUMENT IT WITH A PIC. (wouldn't want hubby to ever forget this day) SOOOO EARLY WE HAD TO WAIT IN THE LOBBY:)
They had a beautiful mother's day service, we all received a silk flower corsage, and the entire service was dedicated to moms. I was asked to get up and read a letter my mom wrote to my Grandma and I did but cried through the entire letter! I was so embarrassed that I apologize to the audience for "being pregnant and hormonal" like they couldn't tell that already! I guess I just realize how blessed I am to have a wonderful mother and Grandma living and loving me today and knowing I have a little one growing inside of me and one growing outside the womb can really overwhelm me with the goodness of God.

Mother's day lunch with Great Grandma, Aunt C, and cousins was fun. We got to meet a future member of our family and taught Amanda to say to him, "so you want to join our family" only she said it better when he wasn't around:) He was a nice guy and we look forward to him joining our family in January:) I think we made him nervous since he had to pass our approval before marrying my cousin:) He passed, I just can't believe my baby cousin B is getting married!

Posing before church with Great Grandma:)

The airplane trip home:) Making funny faces:) Another direct flight (yay daddy) but a big plane this time:) The portable DVD player kept Amanda entertained the entire time:) Yes, it never fails the things my husband buys that I think aren't necessary...........are usually the most useful! What can I say he's a smart guy, afterall he did marry me!