This blog was created to keep our family and friends updated on my many adventures and to help mommy with her scrapbooking.Enjoy, and feel free to add us to your links, but please do not use our last name for security reasons:) Thanks!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
George Clooney is single again!
Ofcourse, it doesn't matter to me since I am married but incase you are single and reading this I thought you might want to know.........My husband knows I have a little crush on him but it is ok since he has a few crushes of his own! Don't worry, I would never leave my husband for George Clooney or anyone else for that matter. I had to pray really hard and long for him to come along, and love him more and more each day. Why I have loved him for almost five years! Ofcourse, he would tell you six probably! The other day in our class at church we went around and told how long we have been married....I said three but he said four! Hello! He might feel like it has been four but it has only been 3.7:) Don't rush time because it just ages me! Night Night! Sweet dreams of George Clooney! ha ha Just kidding! (I know you are going to call me dad and tell me that this posting is inappropriate tomorrrow! ha ha I know you too well don't I?