Hi there, sorry for the delay in postings but we have been busy having fun with our cousins! They needed a break from their parents (just kidding) so they are here for a little over a week. We started the first night with them babysitting so hubby and I could enjoy dinner out. Amanda had a blast playing hide and seek with them. Sunday we went to church, and out to lunch, and then back to mammaw and pappaws for play time with the other 2 cousins that came to town for one night.
Monday- we hung out all day at the pool and managed not to get sunburned:) we started out at one pool and then had to move to another since one of the pools had to close due to a child using the pool as a potty. (Not my child, thank God!) We found this a little irritating but would never dream of judging since this could happen to us......We had a wonderful picnic lunch and that thrilled my nephew since he hadn't been on a picnic in years! We took the cousins through the car wash just so they could see how excited Amanda gets and how much she loves it. ha
We ended the evening with a movie and pizza in the basement. We watched Sydney White which was cute.......Tuesday-we went to see a movie about a Panda that fights and I thought it was way too violent but I should have figured that out by the title (at least my husband thought I should have)......he's the thinker in the family not me! Then pappaw took us out for some ice cream which was the perfect ending to a very hot day.
Today I took Amanda to mamaw's and pappaw's since I had a doctor's appointment. Amanda had fun helping out with doing the laundry while her cousins went to go shoot. (yes, we are a shooting family so don't mess with us!) After my appointment I could have had a few hours to myself, but opted to run back to see my girl at mamaw's. I missed her! She really has been so sweet especially lately. She is so appreciative when we give her something, I mean she thanked me for tissue the other day and with such expression! Her prayers are even getting sweeter, "Dear God, thank you for our food and our whole family, and keep us safe. AMEN" I am not sure if she is just growing up or if she is saving up the "2's" behavior for another week, but we are thankful for the good this week and if we have the behavior next week, well we will be thankful too but just not as happy:)We will post some pics soon, it is just they are on my beautiful neice's camera so we will have to get them later.....don't worry we will have some for ya.