Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Special time together!

The girls really enjoyed playing with each other during the long break. Amanda and Amelia didn't have to start back to school until the Thursday after the New Year so they both enjoyed a nice, long, break together!

We made snowcones to celebrate the last day before going back to school.

We enjoyed playing games, and with the new Christmas presents, and of course.........our favorite..........Play dough! I really enjoy playing with it too!
 We played all day long!


Back to school! Amelia was excited to go back to school and got dressed in a hurry! She was really looking forward to seeing her teacher and friends! She tells me all the time how much she loves school, her teachers, and friends. I am so thankful for her school!


Amanda really enjoyed playing with Amelia's Light Designer! I love to play with my girls and I love all of their toys! (Especially, when they remember to put them away after using them!)