Amelia and I love to make smoothies together for lunch! This week we were making one and I told her they were really yummy and that I thought she was the best smoothie maker in the world! I said "You did a great job!"
She replied, "Well, thanks mommy, but you did help a little bit!"
So sweet to give me some credit!
While we were making the smoothies she blurted out of nowhere, "I hate Satan!"
I asked her why? She replied, "Because he is a liar!" I asked her who told her that? She replied........"Daddy!"
We talk often about how Satan is the only person we can say we hate at our house......yes, there are others out there that it is very tempting to teach my kids it is Ok to hate but..........we can only hate their ways, not them!
I am soooo glad she hates Satan but loves to make smoothies!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------