Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Predictions!

I have to write my predictions down for the election in November because if I am right like I was last time.....I will have proof! Last time, I predicted Obama or Hillary Clinton would be President and some of my dear family members (not mentioning names) thought I was nuts.......I made my prediction before either of them were elected as the candidate so I will do the same this time......

Gingrich-I predict he will try and hold on a while longer and try to drum up some of the mid-west in is favor and then drop out before the convention.....I know he is pretty arrogant and could go til August but I really think he will cave due to money woes before then......thank God no mistress in the White House as the first lady. I really do like him, it is the mistress he married I don't care for.

Santorum- I predict he will go to the convention and he will win several more states but he won't get the delegates to be the nominee. Much to the dismay of the true conservatives! I like him, I just don't think he can beat Obama!

Romney- dear arrogant Romney will be the nominee and he will try to start showing some compassion, try and stop and listen to voters, and will try and relate more to everyone that is not as rich as he is....He will bring his pretty wife in to bring up some support and it will work for some.......but it won't be enough to beat the big O sadly......the Republicans will blow this election because they cannot compromise and work together and be supportive of one another because they are soooo arrogant! But they are politicians so how could we expect anything but arrogance? Sadly, that arrogance will lead to another four more years of the BIG OBAMA, BIG GOVERNMENT, and BIG SPENDING,  and that will just equal BIG TROUBLE!

(I do hope on Election night I can come back to this post and say, "I WAS SOOO WRONG!" But, I am afraid that isn't going to happen the way these men are fighting! I just can't believe in a country this BIG that we can't find one decent nominee. There is hope! I plan to run in 2016! Hey, I think I could do a lot better than any of these arrogant candidates! I know I could spend the taxpayers money just as well as Obama! ha But I could still get us out of debt!