
March came in with a movie and daddy traveling a lot, and went out with Daddy home and Amanda's surgery! Last March, I had surgery and this March it was Amanda's turn, I told hubby next year lets skip this March surgery tradition and he agreed!
We started off by seeing The Lorax with mammaw! We liked it! Amelia's attention span is great in movies now as long as she has popcorn to munch!

Busy with kindergarten and making mom proud of all the beautiful artwork! Amanda has been blessed with so many talented and creative teachers this year. She loves art and the art teacher has really helped her love art all the more!

Grocery shopping fun! Amanda doesn't like to grocery shop anymore so we usually shop while she is at school. However, this month has been a little crazy so she was with us for a few trips and I think she enjoyed herself!

So nice to have two helpers!

Shopping cart races in the store! Yes, we got some looks but we believe every chore needs to be fun!

Chilling out!

Lots of extra playground time! The weather is sooo beautiful we have to be out enjoying it!

One afternoon we were invited over to a friend's house to play on her playground with some other friends. We had a nice picnic lunch and it was fun for all three of us enjoyed being outside with friends! Plus, we learned that Amelia can actually climb a rock wall!

We played with our shadows!

Tree house fun with friends!

We enjoyed some library time all together!

Amelia loves to read to everyone!

The library is clearly the place we like to be! Definitely one of our favorite activities.

Grocery shopping at a store we don't normally shop at and doing self check was an adventure. I am so not a fan of self check out but the girls loved helping. Amanda would scan, and Amelia would bag the groceries and I did nothing! I liked it!

Amelia had her last music class and was given a special certificate from her teacher! We have loved our music class and look forward to our next class starting after break!

Back to the library with just Mia and her baby. She read books to her.

We visited a pet store and saw the snakes, cats, puppies, fish, and gerbils. Amelia is so sweet to all of the animals with the exception of the birds. She thought they were "too noisy" so I guess hubby won't be getting me one for Christmas. Shucks! I was really looking forward to cleaning out the cage!
Amelia is in love with Big Bird right now, which cracks me up because she wants him with her in the mornings to go to drop off her sister at school. We rarely watch Sesame Street but she adores BIG BIRD right now.

This is her favorite new face to make........she didn't learn it from me! Maybe daddy?

We enjoyed a special Subway picnic per Amanda's request. She was allowed to choose the picnic lunch and all of the dinners for the week since she wouldn't be able to eat regular food after surgery day.

We went on an ant hunt and discovered some very large ants. We had no idea ants could get that big. My girls like bugs for some reason! They could watch them for hours I think.

More playground time!

Amelia wanted to sit at this desk to work. She then started pretending to direct people. She said, "A-G this way"

We are so thrilled with the beautiful Spring weather we have been having! I am so thankful that my girls can run and play so freely, God has blessed us with the ability to walk and run!