Amanda has never experienced an ear infection in the past six years of her life, we are thankful for that! Someone once asked me if Amanda had ever had one and I told them, "Not that I know of." The other mother quickly replied, "Oh, you will know!" Her child had experienced them before!
Well, I have to say I now know what she was saying! Amelia came down with her first ear infection and it happened so quickly. She screamed and pulled on her ear and just woke up every one and half hours screaming, when I took her to the doctor the next day I told them I thought it was an ear infection and I was right. If everything were that easily diagnosed, I would have been a doctor!
So now we can say we have experienced another First! This is one first I would have preferred not to have my baby experience but with a little medicine she is her normal but tired, self!