Wow, do I love decorating the tree with Amanda! She loves to talk about where each ornament came from and why we have it etc. She just loves it. She says, "Ahh, this was my first ornament when I was a baby!" Her excitement has made it fun!
When I pulled out one ornament that has my school picture from my teaching days before hubby and kids days, Amanda said, "Oh that doesn't even look like you! You look soooo much younger now!"
I told her that I was giving her another present for that comment so she kept them coming! (I was joking!)
She said, "You look like you are 19, no 15!"
I told her that I can't look that young because people will think I am too young to have kids!
She continued to tell me how young I looked the rest of the night!
I love how kids are so honest!!!!!! ha ha!