Friday, February 11, 2011

An Amelia milestone!

Last night while sweet mam maw was watching the girls since I had an appointment and daddy had a meeting in NYC.....Amelia decided to showcase her language skills and use a three word sentence. According to reports she said,"Me, more crackers." This girl loves her crackers.

Last week when I dropped her off in the nursery at church she looked at the supervisor and said, "Crackers?" (She ended up staying in there the ENTIRE time thanks to a dear saint who bonded with her and became her buddy)

The week before she lasted 30 minutes and when I picked her up they were getting ready to have snack and she cried, "Crackers!" So the nursery volunteer went and got her some to take with her and boy did she gobble them down! We do feed her breakfast before she goes to church I promise but she just loves their crackers!

While I am sad I missed hearing that three word sentence...I did get to hear the longest sentence she has ever spoken so I can't complain. On November 5, 2010 she woke up and said, "Hi Mommy, Guh More-ing" (Good Morning) so I can't complain that I missed the second longest sentence and knowing how much my girls love to talk I have a feeling......there are plenty of fun sentences just around the corner. I just love this age when children are developing their language skills because there is something new every day, and I love it!