
We loved this restaurant in the Italian village and ate there several times. It was our favorite! Truly the biggest buffets I have ever seen. I couldn't believe all the choices and since I am not a quick decision maker I gained four pounds!

Amelia loved seeing the lizards out and about.

I loved being able to just walk around feeling so calm and peaceful without a care in the world other than should we go to the beach, one of the pools, water park, or get a treat first? I felt like this truly was a real vacation where we could just have fun, rest, and truly be relaxed. As much as I have loved our Disney trips.....they are just not relaxing like this one!

Loving sisters!

Hubby set up a surprise afternoon for the two of us! He had told me we were getting massages but that was all.
While the kids had fun at kids club we spent the afternoon relaxing at the spa.

He set up side by side massages for us and they really made it special. They had us light a candle and tell each other something romantic. It was sweet and we got to keep the candles!

My sweet and very romantic hubby! Love our life together!

Truly the most relaxed I have seen him in a while with work being so busy!

I could get really use to living like this!

This girl loved the shows sooo much!
The dancing queen every night!

Amanda got such a kick out of seeing her sister dancing on stage but never wanted to join her. She thought it was funny considering Amelia isn't exactly "Miss Outgoing" especially around people she doesn't know.

There was food everywhere! We had lots of snacks like Pizza on the outdoor wood oven! Yum! Delicious food available all the time!

This was our second favorite pool and where we had dinner the first night.

This pool we ranked number 4. They did have a ton of activities for the kids during the day at this one though.

Dancing queen!

Our favorite French pool at night!

Late night snack!

Ice cream available anytime was something they could get use to!

Amelia went to Tea with Abby Cadabby at the kids club but for some reason wanted me to stay! ha I didn't mind.

Elmo surprised Abby with a birthday tea! It was so cute.

She also stayed to go Bird watching with Big Bird and daddy came and switched with me so sweet of him so I could hang out with Amanda.

Face painting!

That night we ate at a restaurant where they cook the food in front of you. We had an awesome chef and he and Amelia fell in love and teased each other the entire time! It was so sweet!(Yes, I did regress on this trip and allowed myself to drink diet coke but the minute we got home didn't touch the stuff again!)

Learning to use chopsticks.......?

Our favorite waiter and chef!