
After a fun dinner we headed to the parade!

We loved riding this little train around the island.

All of the characters came out for the parade!

The next morning we were up at the crack of dawn to set sail with Elmo and Zoe for a breakfast cruise of the islands.

Love the turquoise ocean and wish they were all like this!

Amelia didn't love being on the sailboat at first but ended up warming up to it.

There was dancing with Zoe and Elmo and daddy pulled out all of his best moves! It was good to see him having fun!

Daddy doing the Chicken Dance!

Daddy dancing with Amelia!

I love the relationship my hubby has with the girls! So gentle, and nurturing!

Pics with Zoe!

We went outside and sat for a while. It was a little breezy and this was the only time it rained but it was really just sprinkles so we didn't mind at all.

The girls and hubby sat on this so they could look below at the water. That was a little too much for me and scared me to death! I was so worried it would break!

No fear for Daddy!

My feet on it was enough.

I could look out onto this water forever! We found out on the tour that several celebrities have homes on one of the islands including Oprah. (Where doesn't she have a home?)

Elmo played a game with the girls and they all received a treat bag.

The families we went sailing with were so nice. Everyone was really friendly the entire week at the resort. I guess when people are on an island they are just naturally friendly!

What a fun morning sailing! Although, my tummy didn't like it and I had to nap for a few hours afterwards but at least I didn't get sick! What a fun time we had.