
The girls were sooo good on the plane but what else do we expect? They love to fly and were so excited to see Great Grandma! (This was the first time I forgot to pack a candy bar and they didn't even notice!)

They both love to ride the monorail from the runway to the airport. I always liked this as a kid too. I told them since they liked it so much we could just do that and skip going to Disney but they didn't think that was a good idea.

The view of all the palm trees is always so relaxing.

The expressions on their faces = priceless. We were trying to take a picture and a rude man ran right in front of us. ha It was just preparing us for Disney because it happened there constantly!

Our luggage is normally right there but for some reason this trip we had to wait.........and wait.......I was patient and enjoyed a moment to relax........

Amelia enjoyed some time to perform a show for all and dance in the airport. I figure it wasn't as annoying as some people who sat there blabbering on the cell phones for us to listen to all the details of their lives........so annoying, truly! I think anyone who owns a cell phone which would be just about everyone........needs to sign a cell phone etiquette contract before it can be purchased. Although, the rude ones would most likely ignore all the rules!

The girls were excited to see Great Grandma! The loved going with her to the mailbox. I love that they love the simple things in life like walking to the mailbox!
I think this is such a great picture of Great Grandma! I love the smile on her face.

Next we got to meet the new BEAUTIFUL addition to our family and we loved her so much we wanted to take her home! But of course, my cousins wouldn't allow it.

She was just so precious and such a good little baby. The girls fell in love with her.

So sweet.....three girls would be so much fun......if only, I were ten years younger!

We took Great Grandma to get some of our favorite wings at Gators. We wish we had one of these at our house!

The next morning before church we ordered room service. Staying in a hotel and then ordering room service is two of the girls favorite things! They just love it!

We tried to take our annual picture on the bench at Great Grandma's church.
Since we were there on Father's Day.........they gave out several awards......

this man won the award for being the youngest father. ha ha

The girls got a real kick out of it!

After church we took Grandma to one of her favorite places. The Olive Garden.

Later Amelia helped Great Grandma put on her shoes and socks. So sweet and brought back precious memories of Great Grandma putting on Grandpa's shoes and socks. (He was crippled and couldn't bend to do it himself. She was always so patient with him and loving and kind to him.)

Amelia was just as patient with her. It was precious and something I will not forget because Amelia was the one who offered to help when she sensed Grandma needed some.
A memory the girls will always have of their Great Grandma I am sure.......is eating ice cream every day. Great Grandma was so excited to have ice cream with them.

We hugged Grandma good bye and went back to the hotel so daddy could have a conference call.

The next day we took Grandma to the cemetery to see Great Grandpa's grave site and to visit my Uncle's site as well. I am so sad that the girls never had a chance to meet their Great Grandpa but they will see him in heaven one day!

I wonder if it is weird to take pictures at the cemetery but I want the girls to have the pictures because they do not understand or will remember.

The girls at the pool. Love the palm trees!

After the pool we spent some time playing in the arcade and in the gift shop. We ran out of money so we went back to the room and daddy was done with his call.

Amelia enjoyed playing with Lucy! She would love her own Lucy!

We had a nice visit with our cousin and she was so nice to share her toys with the girls. They really connected so quickly and made me really wish we could live closer to all of our family so we could play more often.

We enjoyed a barbecue dinner with them well, we had barbecue but Great Grandma..........she ordered Carrot Cake for dinner. I guess at 95 it is OK to eat whatever you want! ha
We were sad to say good bye to Grandma but looked forward to her visit to our neck of the woods later in the summer!