Saturday, June 1, 2013

Wrapping up the school year!

We have been super busy with fun activities just about every single day as the school year comes to a close next week.
I for one, am super excited for the routine change and the fun things we get to do this summer.

Last week, Amelia had her family picnic. She was excited to see us! She was a polar this school year so she wore her special polar bear shirt!

She loved playing on the playground afterwards for a little while.

 Daddy made special arrangements to be there and she was thrilled! I love this picture of the two of them together!

Amelia and her best friend. Amelia made quick friends with this little girl this year. We found out why they liked each other so much later.........they are both on the more quiet, reserved, and just plain shy side. They really helped each other get through the year and almost every chapel they would walk in holding hands together. It was so sweet.

I bought Amelia this special leotard to wear to her gymnastics class and she wore it all day and even wanted to sleep in it the next day. She loves it and went and found these purple winter boots in the closet to match. I didn't pick the battle and let her go like this to gym class and it was fine. I will admit we got some looks when we went to grocery store afterwards but I just gave the looks right back! (Just kidding, not really!)



Amelia loves to hang out at the coffee shop! They have some games to play but since most of the pieces were missing, Amelia made up her own game. It was fun!

These are the moments I will miss when she goes to school full time so I treasure them while I can!

That last week of school Amelia got to bring in snack. This was one of her favorite things to do. She loved being the snack helper and would tell me who the snack helper was each day and what they brought. She told me one day that snack time was her favorite thing at school!
We will update more as we have time. The end of school year is in sight for us but that means the end of all the activities we were involved in and they all involve a party of some kind! While I love to party.........I must admit that I am starting to get partied out if that is possible! I think the girls are too, and are ready for some rest!