
We took advantage of the memorial day weekend and even took Amanda out of school early which we would normally never do.......just to go to one of our favorite places and see one of our favorite bible stories come to life! We went to the Sight and Sound theatre in Lancaster, Pa to see Noah!
I strongly encourage everyone to take their family up there at least once because it is that good!!!!!

This is the third play Amanda has seen there and Amelia's second. It was a little breezy over the weekend so Amelia insisted on wearing her hood! ha
Once the play starts you cannot take pictures but Oh, how I wish I could. There is a stage on both sides of the audience and then one stage in front so it was just like we were inside the theatre with all of the animals! Some of the animals were real and they walked right down the aisle, I was nervous Amelia would reach out and grab one but she was good. She was concerned when one of the animals dropped some poop in the aisle but otherwise she was mesmerized the entire time!
Next season, they are bringing Moses and we cannot wait to see it!

The theatre is so nice and a wonderful place to see a bible story come to life with special effects I have never seen in any play I have seen on Broadway in New York or even London. They are that good!

Amelia did embarrass her sister a little with the outfit she chose to wear. Amanda asked me if Amelia could change into something else before we went. I told her Amelia was happy with the outfit she picked out. Amanda said, "Well, could she at least take off the pink panda skirt, she doesn't match!" I told her not to worry about it that she was expressing her creativity! ha Amelia didn't want to change and I wasn't going to pick that battle!

I love the statue of the lion and then the lamb together. It gives me great hope and is a reminder of the way it will be in heaven. Everyone will get along even the weak, and the strong animals. It gives me hope!

Lancaster is such a pretty and peaceful area,

So pretty!

Of course the girls loved the hotel because they just love sleeping in hotels. We could probably just go stay at a hotel and do nothing and they would be quite content.
Our comic Amelia got creative with the plastic wrap from the water bottles and said, "Look, I made a special diaper!" We thought it was hysterical and creative so of course, being the nutty parents that we are, took a picture!
Most people haven't seen this funny, creative side of Amelia just yet, but something tells me they will very soon because everyday she grows a little less shy!
The next day we went to Chocolate World and made our very own candy bar! I will update on that when I get some more time!