Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to my man!

Happy Birthday to my one and only! I am so thankful God brought you to me, (with the help of match.com.) To think there are people that don't believe God has a sense of humor! They obviously never went on a ton of match.com dates!
 I am just thankful you didn't play any jokes on me and blacken out your teeth like that one idiot did. I am so thankful you are not an idiot!
 
 I am thankful you showed up and WAITED for me since I was sooo late. Then you forgave me when you found out I had a tendency to run late, (I am in the recovery stage now after being married to you and one day I will be cured, I am just sure of it!) Just think how much your level of patience has grown.
I am thankful for the way we met and I am grateful for God's timing and yes, I am even thankful for HIS WAY of using match.com!

I am most thankful that you saw a need for God in your life and for your relationship with him! I am thankful for your spiritual sensitivity and that you listen and follow God's guidance even when it is not popular with others. I am thankful that while you find pastors/leaders knowledge helpful, but then you research what the bible says for yourself and do not rely solely on others to teach you about the bible.



I am thankful you are adventurous and enjoy  going to fun places!

I am soooo thankful for the way you meticulously plan our trips, even though I tease you about it! I am thankful you plan and get sooo excited.







I am thankful you still indulge me for one more picture even when I know it drives you nuts!
 
I am thankful for the day you made me your wife and thought I could never ever love anyone as much as I loved you on that day. However, I was so wrong because I honestly love you more and more each day. I am thankful that as Tracey says, "The way HE looks at you!" I am thankful our friends can see how much we love each other and that we work at marriage.
I am so thankful you have an amazing work ethic and work hard to provide for us. I am thankful for your generous heart towards others and always being so open to helping others. I am thankful for the freedom you give me to be myself and for your total acceptance of me. I am thankful you can admit that some things you do not understand about women and some things are just made for girlfriend time. I am thankful you comfort me when I am hurting and were patient with me when my hurts turned to bitterness. You didn't understand it all, but you still loved me through it when others turned away from me. I am thankful you are a faithful friend!
I am just so thankful that God has blessed us with each other and then when we thought it couldn't get any better God gave us Amanda. Then when we just knew we had reached the limit of God's blessings upon our family...........He gave us our sweet Amelia!
 
God has been so good to us and I know the year ahead is not going to be an easy one. We will have our trials and share some tears, but we will grow together in love and I will never stop loving you! Happy Birthday sweetheart and thank you for being my best friend! I love you!