We have had some funny conversations lately because Amanda is three so she is really into having conversations:) It is such a fun age:) Although, I think I say that about every age and stage don't I? I guess cause being a mommy just gets better all the time! Watching someone that use to be inside of you growing, grow into a little lady is just amazing! I have read the books about what kids do but until I actually saw it happen before my eyes I just didn't get it or really even appreciate it. Amazing!
Back to the story........I came back into the room after going downstairs to get something to find that Amanda has dumped an entire bottle of water on the carpet! I said, "Why did you do this?"
Amanda-"because I thought it would be fun!" (While I do appreciate her honesty.....I was still mad!)
Amanda-"Are you mad at me mommy?"
Mommy- "Yes, I am mad! Why would you do this?"
Amanda-"Please don't be mad mommy, put on a happy face mommy!"
Mommy-"I would if you would obey all the time!"
Amanda-"Please put on a happy face mommy, put on a happy face ALL THE TIME mommy!"
Ha ha! It is so funny now but at the time I was slightly irritated:) Another mess, but at least she has the ability to make a mess right? There are many kids out there that I see in wheelchairs etc, that can't use their hands to even pick up a bottle of water much less dump it so I have to remember to just be grateful that she can use her hands and is healthy! (But she better not dump another bottle of water out again!) She did promise me she wouldn't do it again:)