Saturday, October 25, 2008

The election decided?

I guess I am clueless because I thought election day was in a couple of weeks and I sure don't remember voting.......but I learned something new last night during this conversation with my daughter.................
My husband and I were talking about Obama and taxes.

Amanda-"Obama is the president mommy, the lection is over"
Mom- "No the election isn't for a couple of more weeks."
Amanda-"No mommy Obama is the president now!"

We were laughing so hard but inside I must admit I am praying she is not right on this! We have been talking about Obama and McCain a lot and counting the Obama signs on the way home in our neighborhood. Amanda tells everyone when voting comes up, that she is voting for "Cain" and not to vote for Obama." But we have been telling her even if Obama wins we have to respect him and even pray for him. She doesn't say a word when I tell her that! She just gives me a look like I can't be serious! I would never tell anyone who to vote for normally but now that I have a child this election I am thinking a lot more about her future.....and I don't want Obama messing it up!