Tuesday, June 10, 2014

March Fabulous Fun 2014

March brought us more snow~ and snow days which I love. One day the girls made their own pizzas for lunch. They loved it.


I love these trees in the yard when they are covered with snow!


The girls raided my clothes while I was packing for a trip and found two of my maxi dresses and put them on without me knowing!!!!!!!!!! When I saw them playing in them I couldn't be mad because they looked so cute!

Our French Day party was canceled due to snow but they rescheduled it and I was thrilled how wonderful it turned out. Amelia was my perfect little helper that day and missed school so she could help me! The kids loved it!


The girls helped me make placemats for all of the kids. So cute! I didn't laminate them since I knew the kids would throw them away. However, note to self they kept them and wanted to autograph their classmates mats! I should have laminated them!

Amelia sat the tables!



Amelia in Paris!

The French teacher was very easy to work with and let me decorate and do what I wanted which I loved!


We had a French chef come and talk to the children. He was fabulous and helped out a lot. I can't wait to visit his restaurant now!


Amanda loves having me in the class this year which makes me so happy!

I made the chocolate mousse and put French flags in them and the kids adored them. That was all I knew to make that was French.


My happy girls! They loved the sparkling cider!




 I have so enjoyed all the time I have got to spend in Amanda's class this year, sure it has taken a lot of time to plan all the parties and events but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I have really been in my element planning fun events.
 

This girl has benefitted from it too!

 I found French photo props for the kids to take pics by the Eiffel  tower! The kids enjoyed them!

Love these guys!

I tried to look French with my new French scarf but....looked more like a flight attendant! ha

That night we enjoyed a special Lent service/dinner with our friends from Amelia's preschool. Feeling so blessed!