
Where was daddy during the busy end of the school year activities..........China........

on a business trip! He was bummed to miss so many fun things, but he is the reason we can do so many wonderful things because he works so hard for us! We really missed him!

We told him to take a ton of pictures for us!

He brought us back some nice presents so I guess it is OK that he took a day to shop and sight see!

He sure is a cutie!

My dad asked me if I was going to China with him and I told him it wasn't a place I had a desire to go.......however, after seeing the pictures........I think I will put China on my Bucket List!

The lanterns make me think of Tangled!

We sure did miss him but we were excited for him and the huge opportunity he was given there! He is a fabulous speaker but we think he is an amazing daddy and hubby too!