Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sweet Frog Fun!

While daddy was gone.....we tried to stay busy which wasn't hard to do with all of our end of the school year activities! I surprised the girls one Sunday afternoon with a trip to a yogurt place that opened up not too long ago. Amanda had been to one last year at my sister's house and has talked about it a lot. When she saw that one had opened up she kept asking to go there and I kept saying, "not today!" The girls were more than thrilled when I took them there!


It is a very interesting place.......for a germophobic like me! The yogurt is self serve so everyone puts their germy hands on the levers to get the yogurt. It gets worse........because then there are toppings! There were probably 30 or so toppings to add and it was self serve once again! Lucky me! Another opportunity for germy hands to touch all the serving spoons I felt like I was at a buffet and buffets and I do not mix well........but the girls LOVED IT!

So, it was worth the germy experience after all but I made sure they used a wipe before eating. It was fun to try the different yogurts but I have to admit I would rather be served than do the self-serve thing! I can't wait to see how long this place is around. I can't imagine people wanting frozen yogurt in the Winter!



Yep, totally worth the smiles on their sweet faces!