
Amanda woke up to breakfast and an Easter basket.......Amelia was still sleeping so we let her sleep for a while. (She takes after me, and Amanda takes after her daddy!)
Amanda enjoyed the empty tomb rolls! I think they will be a new tradition for Easter morning.
We went to church but since it was so rainy we didn't take a picture by the flower cross this year. (It was a misty rain so not fun to be in.) Hubby and I taught a Sunday School class so we stayed for an extra hour to teach. The church held a special activity during this time, for the kids who had parents working and Amanda really enjoyed it! We look forward to Easter being later next year because it might give us some better weather!

My girl is growing up way to fast!

My sweeties together!
How anyone can look at children and not believe in God........I really do not understand!

I am so thankful the girls love each other soooo much.(Most of the time!)

Grandma and the girls!

The girls enjoyed opening their baskets after church. I was worried I didn't have enough for the baskets since I bought things and stashed them away and forgot what I had bought! I think they had plenty!

We ate the bunny for an appetizer.

See what you missed out on sister?

Sweet sister hugs!

I feel sooo blessed!

For dessert we had our favorite ice cream cake from B&R.

After dinner the cousins came over for an egg hunt but since it was raining.......it had to be in the basement. The kids still had fun!

I think it was Braden's eight egg hunt this year.......

Looking for eggs. It cracks me up how kids can walk right past an egg while hunting for them.

The grandparents help the kids hunt for eggs. Pappaw always worries about the younger ones not finding enough I have noticed!

We made an empty tomb for bible club and have left it up for the kids to play in. They have really enjoyed it......I wonder how long I can hold onto these large boxes before hubby tosses them out? I mean come on, you don't get a new washer and dryer that often so how will I make a tomb for next year? (In his defense, he let me keep the box for the big screen TV for over 2 years.) That box was a lion's den, a boat, Tinker Belle's cottage, a Gingerbread house and so much more! It is amazes how a large box can keep me happy for soooo long!!!!!!

The reason we celebrate!

Cousin Emily still loves egg hunts!

Pappaw found an egg!

Opening baskets from Grandma.

How does this work?

Oh, I blow on it and it moves.....pretty cool!

Ethan had fun doing some bible club crafts.

He worked so hard.

Mammaw doing what she does best! Playing with the kiddos!
We really had such a lovely Easter and I am so thankful for such a relaxing and entertaining day, but I am most thankful for a Savior who died and rose again for me not because I deserve it, because I certainly do not, but because He loved me enough to pay for my sins and that just makes me love Easter a little more every year!