
April started with Amelia beginning a new dance class. She wanted to take a class last session but the dance class filled up super fast.

She loves going with her dad and it gives them some one on one time together!

Crawling? I thought this was a dance class?

We have such an amazing recreation program in our county with lots of different classes offered for kids at a very reasonable price.

Hubby reported that she really listens well to the teacher which made this momma so proud!

After the first dance class she rushed home and asked if she could be the door holder for a special delivery............

She did a great job..........

The delivery was a new desk for her sister so she would have a place to do all of her writing for her books and a place for her to draw. When she gets older she can do her homework there but for now, we like homework done at the kitchen table so we can help, monitor, and encourage.

Amelia really liked the second part of the delivery because it was a new bedside table for her......and
finally a new dresser!

I am excited because I get the old dresser to stash craft supplies/bible club stuff.........
We have been doing some Spring Cleaning slowly but surely..

I have been clipping this quote to wherever I am cleaning and it helps me get rid of stuff!!!!!!

Too funny! She found this in the give-away clothes and put it on one day! She is such a fashion princess and really has me convinced that red and pink match!

So precious! They grow up way too fast though!